Friday, September 12, 2014

Week 2: Learning Hub Construction 2!


Week 2: Learning Hub Construction 2!

Progress! Determination is evident as I now have two Google sites! Yes, two! The first I created was using the “classroom” set up and I could not figure it out. Plus, it was in Latin! So I created another and used the “blank” template. This has proven to be much more user-friendly, yet, bland. But time will heal this. I can jazz it up! I have already added a “Syllabus” tab. However, I still have to upload the syllabus. Of course, when I tried to upload it, the drive it’s located in was not available on my computer at the moment. Sometimes this happens. So, I wait will restart and try again.


photo.PNG

I have a good grasp on how to utilize the the site. I really want to focus on the aesthetics of the site. It needs to be pleasing to look at and at the moment it’s the most boring site on the world wide net. I like the set up of the left-hand column links available for the site. This will be user-friendly for my students and easy to decipher where to find information.



No comments:

Post a Comment