Friday, October 10, 2014

MOOC 2 Playlist

MOOC 2 Follow-Up

First of all; great idea and fun assignment!

A New Day Has Come, Celine Dion

On Top of the World, Mike Posner

These two songs summarize my feelings at times during this 6th-year adventure! At times I am grateful for a new day and relief fills my body. I felt that way when we finished the summer semester. The struggle of three classes simultaneously and learning new programs was challenging at times. However, I had feelings of great success as well! When Christel, Jody, and I created the tutorials and presented at the summer institute I felt “on top of the world.” I have much pride taking over my thoughts as I complete assignments. Just this week I was awarded my second, yes, second, badge from Ian! Wuhoo! My goal every week is to complete my assignments before the weekend begins so I can enjoy my Saturdays and Sundays, work-free! I often have that “on-top-of-the-world” feeling when I complete my work for the week. I really enjoyed the other songs on the playlist such as Bruce’s “Born to Run.” I run to that song all the time, Jody! And, I feel similarly as you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment