Wednesday, February 25, 2015

#walkmyworld Week 6 Dreams

 I dream about things I am stressed about. Most of the time it wakes me up and I stay awake for hours! I am the worst sleeper. I have, numerous times, considered partaking in an insomnia or sleep pattern study!

I often look similar to this guy in the picture, unfortunately, with bags under his eyes. I do not lead a very stressful life but when things in life bother me or I can't get them off my mind, I think about them constantly when I am sleeping. Last night I was thinking about my upcoming schedule which includes work, class, coaching basketball, preparing for the softball season that is quickly approaching, making sure I don't forget to send my grandmother flowers for a procedure she just had (and now that I am writing this I realize I DID forget!) and visiting my friend who is having a surgery on Friday. Like I said, nothing too major that is keeping we awake but it infuses itself into my dreams. I dreamt I was running, yet not going anywhere. That happens often, I think, because that is how I feel! I chose the runner specifically running in the dark because I don't see things in my dream; I'm just running. the dark represent the helplessness I feel and lack of accomplishment in forgetting to do things. These things I forget are what haunt my dreams and keep me awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment