Friday, March 6, 2015

#walkmyworld It's Like You're My Mirror!

http://youtu.be/EFzQo3h1q3M
What do I see in the mirror? Well I wish Justin Timberlake was looking back at me and singing this song for me but, sadly, he isn't. What I see in my reflection is a mixture of hope for the future, pride for the present and wrinkles from my past! But that's why there's makeup! I am proud that I get to go to work everyday and grateful I have a job in something I enjoy doing. I also find pleasure and comfort in knowing that I am allowed to teach at a school that is very welcoming and tolerant. Enjoying the people you work with is a huge part of how I feel when I look in the mirror. I can't imagine what it's like to look in the mirror and dread the rest of the day! I am also hopeful that one day I will be able to share my pride and enjoyment with my knight in shining armor aka my Justin Timberlake!

No comments:

Post a Comment