Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Module 5: Avatar

Monica

Ah, the Avatar. I have avoided you for many months, yet you've finally found me!

I'm not much of an avatar/comic/animation fan so this is challenging for me to get into. This aversion was heightened when I clicked on the Rinmaru site and it started singing to me. I immediately "X-ed" out of that site. Then I chose Bitstrips and created something that looked generally like me and then I hit a button and it vanished into the world of avatars. So, I created another one.

This is "Monica"! I know, lack of creativity. She looks so serious! Maybe I should lighten up? I decided to make her represent me as much as possible but now I think she is too serious. I am definitely NOT a serious person! My thoughts are that I was frustrated I had to start over and took it out on my avatar. However, she is comfortable and I like to be comfy! I would absolutely use this in my hub. I would have to figure out how to do that but she totally represents me and I like that I can have something represent me!  I wouldn't use a symbol or anything but I would change it from time to time. I think I could make another one and have her be more teacher-like. I would make one that was happier looking, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment