Thursday, August 7, 2014

Curating my Digital Identity; My PLN Map

PLN Map

My Personal Learning Network is currently a work in progress. While I plan to improve and expand the network, it will take time. As of now, my most prominent area is the UNH community where most of my learning happens. That is not surprising. I plan to expand my work area this coming school year. I would like for the two to overlap, mostly because it would be beneficial to my learning and the learning of others. It also could be very conducive to the learning of my students as both my school and work places use Google. I will say that a lot of my digital identity is being built while being part of the Google Community, especially Blogger. I am intending on using Blogger in my classes this year as well. That will further develop my identity. My Twitter account currently is my most identifiable digital identity source at work, as I use it to post HW assignments for students and comment on school functions! Building my personal learning network allows me to access and interact with useful material, people and sources.

My goal is to create a welcoming place for my students to access class discussions. I also want to create a place for me to utilize resources to help benefit my students. In the short time I have been developing this identity, I have found the Google Community the most helpful. I tried to show that by using longer lines for the most useful areas of my network.

Personal Learning Network (1).PNG

1 comment:

  1. It'll always be a work in progress. Let's see what it looks like at the end of the program. :)

    ReplyDelete