Thursday, August 7, 2014

PLN: Week 5 Guitar Progress

NLP, Week 5

Week 5 of learning the guitar has been tough. I am now applying all the knowledge I gained by accessing the Google Guitar community. I have watched the how-to video multiple times! I can’t seem to get my fingers in the correct spot, repeatedly! I have been practicing. In my video, you can see that I don’t have my fingers in the correct spot for one of the verses. It is challenging to get the feeling down and have it become second-nature. I have also realized I need to work on the ferocity in which I strum the guitar. AS you will see in the video, I’m very “light”! IT’s hard to hear! Honestly, I got a hand cramp one day and had to stop! My goal for the final video will be to obviously, play the song, “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little, Star” in its entirety and have my hands in the correct spot…..without hand cramps! I would say, “Enjoy!” but I am a work in progress.

Check out my progress:


1 comment:

  1. Looks good. You're on your way to being a rock star!!!

    ReplyDelete